Recent Purchases - Lip Products



I went a bit lip crazy recently, and although I haven't bought all these products at once, I have bought them withing the past 2 month.


The first 3 products are all from Kiko, and have been mentioned in the kiko purchases post here, and these are:
  • Kiko Extra Volume lipgloss (plumping and moisturising action) in 10
  • Kiko - Crystal Sheer Lipstick in 411
  • Kiko lip gloss pencil in 07




The second 2 products are from 2 different brands:

  • Sephora Glossy Gloss in 12 think pink (mentioned here)
  • Catrice Ultimate Colour in 050 Princess Pizza


And the third and last batch are 4 products all from Rimmel, and these are:
  • Rimmel Moisture Renew in 720 Notting Hill Nude (back left)
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush in 710 Drive Me Nude (back right)
  • Rimmel Apocalypse in 600 Nude Eclipse (front left)
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 kisses in 100 Endless Blossom (front right)

As you may have noticed, most of my purchases were of nude light colours, and now I want to inject some more colours into my collection. Any tips or suggestions?

Have you used any of these products? 

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment