Recent Purchases - other make up bits

Following  my previous recent purchase post here on lip products, I thought I should document some other recent make up purchases


My first purchase is the Real Techniques make up sponge - which I have used quite a lot during the past couple of weeks and I really like it.



My second 2 products are 2 eye colours from essence, the one on the left is pink and grey shimmery eye shadow in 03 irresistible first love which doesn't give much colour however it gives a lovely shimmer.
The one on the right is a lovely purple colour in 56 hyped up, which is also shimmery and gives a lovely light pinkish shade


The last product to be mentioned in this post is the Collection Shimmer Shades in 2 Blushalicious which consists of 2 matte (the top 2 shades) and 2 shimmery blushes (the bottom 2 shades) which combined together gives a lovely radiant colour. 

Have you purchased any makeup products recently?





No comments:

Post a Comment