Week 2 Progress - #newbodymakeover

As mentioned in previous posts here and here, I have been following  the 12 weeks new body makeover hosted by blogilates, and I think I am doing good so far.


Meal 1 - Bfast for week 2
Meal 5 - Friday

Meal 5 - Friday (the muffin like pieces are supposed to be a quesadilla tortilla but I had a little accident with the mixture)

I liked most of the meals this week, however I wasn't so keen on the breakfast as it included vegetables and I thought it was a bit too much for early mornings (usually at around 6.30am), however by mid week I was used to this meal and during the last couple of days I was almost enjoying it. To be truthful, I added a couple of teaspoons non fat yoghurt to this meal to make it more breakfast like,which wasn't included in the plan, but it made it more tasteful and made it easier for me to stick to this meal without adding a lot of calories, sugar and fats.

Apart from this adjustment to my breakfast meal I have also skipped the protein shake meal a couple of times this week because I didn't manage to eat all the meals due to a busy working schedule. I will rectify this during the coming week as I will try to stick better to my schedule!

We are entitled to 1 YOLO meal a week, and this week I swapped 1 of the meals in the plan to 1 restaurant meal , cos I couldn't pass the occasion as it was a birthday celebration of a family member.

I will do my best to follow and stick to my plan better in the coming week, however being the Christmas season it is way more difficult as I have been offered a lot of Christmas desserts this past week and it was difficult, however I have managed to avoid the temptation most of the time.

I am also following the December workout Calendar and up till now I have managed to do 5 days out of 6 days workouts during the past 2 weeks + the Sunday relax day stretches which are lovely. This is also a difficult task as I am waking up at 5am every morning in order to fit the workouts but it is extremely worth it!!

I am already seeing progress with regards to the way I feel and look so hopefully I will continue this journey to the very end.

What do you think of this challenge?


No comments:

Post a Comment