Brushes haul


I've recently submitted a post on my favorite brushes, however I was also looking for new additions to my very small brush collection and since my current favorite brushes are from real techniques, I though I should purchase more of their brushes.

And in fact I did. I purchased a total of 5 brushes, 3 of which came in the travel collection set which includes a Multi task brush, Domed Shadow brush and a foundation brush. The other 2 brushes are single brushes which are the blush brush and the powder brush. I also bought a pack of eye shadow sponges and  I bought all of these from www.feelunique.com and I must say I was really impressed with the fast delivery and the packing of the products which came in a very nice sealed box, with everything properly packed.

Since i purchased these brushes, I have only used them a couple of times but I must admit I am loving these brushes, they are so soft and gentle on my skin and pick up products well. I think I will be adding more to my favorite brushes.

Did you try any of these brushes? and what makeup brushes do you prefer?

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment