Favourite Brushes & their uses



To be honest I haven't tried a lot of brushes in my time, but I love the ones I use on a daily basis and at the moment i don't see myself changing them, although I may add more to my daily routine.



My most loved brush is the Real Techniques stippling brush, I've used this for nearly everything; Foundation, powder, powder blush, cream blush, as this blend make up really well leaving it look really natural and sophisticated. On a daily basis I use this brush to blend my blusher which I apply using my Real Techniques Contour Brush, from the Core Collection. This brings me on to my second brush.

The Real Techniques Contour Brush, which I use to apply blusher. My face features are quite small so I found this contour brush perfect for applying blusher (powder blusher) Initially I use this brush to apply my blusher on the apples of my cheeks then use the stippling brush to blend it in and make it look as natural as possible.

One more brush I use daily and I consider to be one of my favorites is the Real Techniques Buffing Brush, I use this brush for powder and foundation. I like to use this brush for powder or cream foundation but I don't think it is the best brush for gel or liquid foundations. I have yet to find the perfect brush for such foundations, if you have any please let me know :)

Have you tried any of these brushes? Which are your favorite brushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment