October Favourites


This month I have tried quite a lot of new products especially when abroad and I've grown to love most of them, however in this post I will include my most favourite products including both recently bought items and items i've been using for a while.



My most favourite product at the moment is a face mask which is the origins charcoal clay mask. I've been loving this face mask for the past 3 weeks and I've been using it once a weej as instructed. I can honestly say that I have seen imporvements in my skin since using this face mask. I've recentky been having a lot of breakouts but since using this mask they have reduced and my face feels and looks cleaner

Another favoutite at the moment which I have been using for a couple of months now is the emma hardie amazing face cleansing balm, which I find really soothing, cleanses really thouroughly without it being harsh on the skin.

One product I have recently tried and will definitely purchase more shades of is the mua colour blast eyeshadow tint in shade stay. I'm loving this product as it is super easy to apply, and is nearly impossible to mess up application even on the go.

My last 2 favourites of this month are lip colours, both my rimmel which both leave my lips soft and moisturised as well as having amazing nude lip tint.
Rimmel moisture renew lipstick in shade not too nude
Rimmel long lasting colour rush in shade drive me nude

I've been liking quite a lot of other products but I don't consider them my current favourites, maybe I will grow to love them more in time.

Until next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment