Kiko Purchases


As mentioned in my Whats in my travel make-up bag I have recently been abroad and once I had the chance I couldn't resist going into Kiko and try some of their products.  

I wanted to try quite a lot of their porducts as they all seem amazing and are very reasonably priced but I ended up settling on 3 lip products which I really like.


Kiko - Extra Volume Lipgloss in no 10

First product is a very thick and shiny lip gloss (extra volume lip gloss pictured above) in a very light pink colour. It is quite nude on the lips but it gives an amazing  plump and shine.


Kiko - Crystal Sheer Lipstick in 411

The second product is a sheer lip colour in very light pink. I wanted a lip colour which lightens my lips as my lips are naturally quite red most times and this product does the trick without it being too pigmented or thick. It is also quite moisturising which is a plus in my books.

Kiko - Pencil Lip Gloss in 07

The last product is this lip gloss pencil, which I have never had anything similar  before. This pencil doesn't really give much colour, but being a very nude pink it gives almost more than I expected and it gives a lot of shine as well. It is not as glossy as the first product mentioned but it gives a nice shine without leaving your lips feel sticky and unnatural. 

As you may have noticed all these products are of a pinky nude shade which was what I was looking for, I am currently trying to build up my lip collection and I quite like a nude lip, but most of the nude lip products I own are more brownish tones and I wanted some alternative pink shades. I am very happy with my selection and I really like these kiko products. My only disappointment is that I did not purchase more products and these are not available in Malta. Well maybe next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment