Empties - Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm




I have only done 1 other empties post here, mostly because I don't tend to finish products very often, but this is a different story and this product deserves a whole post to itself.

As defined in the title this is about the Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm and I have previously posted first impressions of such product here. I have been using this product for the past 5 months nearly everyday and I love it, and I am sad that it came to an end but I am also impressed that I have managed to use up a full size cleanser in such a short amount of time. I will definitely repurchase this product but for the time being, I will be trying out the Clinique Balm which is similar, and I have posted my first impressions here.


Back to the Emma Hardie Balm, I love using this cleanser, it is soft and smooth and very gentle on my skin. In fact I could also use it even during my worse eczema and acne breakouts (which unfortunately I suffered both from during the past couple of months and still have acne scars). During such times most cleansers I tried made my skin more red, sore and tingled alot during application. On the contrary the Emma Hardie Balm had none of these effects on my skin and I could use it everyday without worsening my condition while leaving me with clean soft face.

It is an amazing product to use everyday and makes it possible to massage your face with every application. It also dissolves makeup very easily, even eye makeup as it is gentle enough to use on the eye area.

I would highly recommend this balm as I do think that this suit most skin types, however it does have a fragrance, which may cause irritation to some. The scent is soft with a light hint of citrus/woody fragrance which I love.

The texture is soft and very gentle and the product turns to oil upon application.

Final Verdict: This balm feels like heaven on my face, I would highly recommend it and although it is a bit pricey, I would definitely repurchase as it is worth every penny.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment