NOTD #2

I have recently posted a picture of my nails with a quick and simple design here, and I decided to post and image with a quick description of how I achieved the look every time I do a design which I like and is quick and simple enough to do another time. So here is my NOTD #2


As I have said in my previous post, I am not very good at nails design, and this time again, I have used the dotting tool to help me embellish my nails from just simple coat of colour.

The base colour is a navy blue, lightly shimmered from essence in 76 hard to resist. I love the navy blue colour in every thing and I love this colour especially this time of year as a different alternative to red. 

I then used my dotting tool  and a white (manicure) polish to dot flower like designs on my thumb and ring finger, whereas on my other nails I dotted 3 dots on the left hand side of each.

Do you do nail art yourselves? Do you have any quick nail art tips especially for the festive season?

Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment