Sally Hansen - Insta Dry



I love doing my nails and changing my nail colours iften, however I used to find it impossible to properly do my nails because unless I sit still ( or at least leaving my hands still) for a long time or else I would end up with messed up nails.

About a year ago, I discovered the sally hansen insta dry top coat, and I can honestly say I have never looked back. This product does exactly what it says on the box 'nails are touch dry in 30 seconds', and it keeps my nail polish colour  bold, glossy and chip free.

I really like this product, as it makes doing my nails such an easy task. I can do my nails and go to sleep in less than 5 minutes and I would still wake up with nice polished nails.

Thank you Sally Hansen



This post is not sponsored in any way, and this is not a pr product. This is just my honest opinion on such product




No comments:

Post a Comment