Nails Inc Summer Collection

Nails Inc Summer Collection





I've recently been liking pastel and bright colours for summery nails and I couldn't pass the opportunity to buy the nails inc spring summer collection that has been recently released. This collections consists of 6 bottles of 4ml each, thus the bottle size is sort of a sample size but it is a great way to try various colours without the nail polish drying out before half of it has been used up.

The colours are; pink, mint, orange, light blue, shocking pink and nude brown.

The first coat doesn't give full coverage unless you pile on a load of nail polish, but with 2 slim coats the nail is covered up nicely and the colours really stand out. I really like all the colours they are amazing for spring summer and all of the colours in this set are very popular this season, thus this set includes sort of all in one.

I do have similar nail polishes from other brands, but I will be comparing nail polishes in another post.

Excuse my boney hands and messy nails :/

Until next time :)



No comments:

Post a Comment