Current Skin Care Routine



My skincare routine changes according to weather, skin conditions and current preferences. I do tend to change my routine quite often, but I've kept pretty much the same routine  for over a month now, and I did notice an improvement in my skin so I thought I should document it :)





I will be splitting my Routine into 3 sections; AM, PM and Alternate Evenings.



AM





CLEANSE: using Pai -Camellia and Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser, I will first massage it well into my face then remove it with a warm  flannel

TONE:  Pai - Lotus and Orange Blossom BioAffinity Toner, I usually spray this on and leave it to dry before applying anything else

SERUM: Caudalie - Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Hydrating Serum, I use a couple of drops and work it into my face

MOISTURISE: Nip+Fab Day Cream, this is the next step after the serum, and I also work this into my face and allow it to absorb before applying make up


PM




During this routine I always double cleanse to make sure all makeup and traces of dirt are removed.

1st CLEANSE: using Emma Hardie - Amazing Face Natural Lift Cleansing Balm, I massage this well into my face, usually leave it on for 5-10 mins then remove it with a warm flannel

2nd CLEANSE: using Pai -Camellia and Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser again with a  flannel

TONE:  Pai - Lotus and Orange Blossom BioAffinity Toner, I usually spray this on and leave it to dry before applying anything else

SERUMCaudalie - Vinoperfect complexion correcting radiance serum, I use a couple of drops and work it into my face

MOISTURISE: Caudalie - Vinoperfect cell renewal night cream, this is the next step after the serum, and I also work this into my face and allow it to absorb


Alternate Evenings




Every 3 nights I usually skip the serum and moisturize steps and instead after the toner I use ALPHA H - Liquid Gold. This is an intensive treatment which is most effective if used without applying anything on it. I apply liquid gold on cotton pad and pat it on my face same way I would with a toner.

Twice a week I also replace my second cleanse with ALPHA-H Micro Cleanse with Glycolic and Rice Bran. This contain rice bran which gives a scrubbing feel thus it is sort of a manual scrub and it also contains Glycolic which is a type of chemical scrub which gives the skin a good scrub and leave it feeling clean. If you suffer from sensitive skin, I wouldn't recommend it as it stings on sensitive patches. I tend not to use it during days when my skin is really sensitive.


Side Note:

I do tend to suffer from sensitive skin which is prone to eczema breakouts. I usually skip the Liquid Gold treatment on very sensitive days and I don't use it on eczema patches but I do tend to use it around the patches.


Until next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment