Elemental Herbology: Purify & Soothe Facial Cleansing Balm



This is a thick consistency cleansing balm, which does exactly what it says on the tube; purify and soothe. 

When applying to the face it will transform into an oily texture which is really soothing, even when I have eczema breakouts, which I suffer from. This balm left my skin feel cleansed and soothed at its worst times. I am currently using this balm daily, as my eczema is currently at its worst and this is the only cleanser that does not irritate my skin. 




I got this cleansing balm in the elemental herbology starter kit and I plan on getting the full size. At first I was not keen on the smell as I found it to be very strange but I will definitely repurchase as, as I've said before it hasn't irritated my skin during it's worst times so that is definitely a plus for me.

Until next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment