Current Favourites: Daily Make Up




My current make up routine is pretty simple and it only consists of a couple of products. I will be splitting my current favorite daily make up products into 4 sections; Base, Eyes, Cheeks, Lips.


Base:




During the day I don't usually use any base products unless I am going somewhere special or have a special meeting. But when I do I usually use the following

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in shade 52 - I usually apply this with the Real Techniques Pointed Foundation Brush, although this a bit small for a full face of foundation thus I need to invest in a better brush.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Cool BB Cream - Applied with Real Techniques Buffing Brush



Eyes:



My eye routine is pretty simple but it is the routine I don't go out without. It mainly consist of 2 products and 1 tool which consist of the following:


  • Natural Collection Eye Pencil in black
  • Tweezerman Eyelash Curlers
  • Essence Maximum definition volume mascara (with a flexible brush)


I don't use eye shadow daily, but when I do I usually use my Urban Decay Naked Basics


Cheeks:

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in shade  006 Warm Beige - Applied with Real Techniques Buffing Brush

The Body Shop All in one cheek colour shade Bubblegum - Applied with Real Techniques Contour Brush and finished with the Real Techniques Stippling brush (Apologies for the broken blusher but I just dropped it before taking the picture :(   )


Lips:

These tend to change daily but for every day makeup I usually use lip balms rather than lipsticks and my current favourites are Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains


Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment