Recent Purchases: June



One of my favorite posts to watch are recent purchases or hauls, so I thought I would make one of my own.




These are some of my purchases (within the past 2 weeks).








The first purchase and the one I was most excited about is the Emma Hardie Amazing Face ~ Natural lift and sculpt Moringa cleansing balm. Such a long name but after seeing a lot of high praises for this product, I thought I should try it myself. It comes in a huge jar and it has really nice packaging, smells really nice as well.  I will be reviewing this product later on after I've given it a good test :)





My next purchase was the Weleda Baby Calendula Oil. This product was recommended to me by a beautician since I am currently suffering from very sensitive dry skin which during season changes tends to have eczema breakouts.











The next two purchases are hair products, again, I read a lot of good reviews on these products especially on this first one which is : Kérastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Heat-Activated Reconstructor Milk Level 1-4 . You are supposed to put this product on towel dried hair before either blow drying or straightening hair with hair straighteners as it is heat activated thus it actually works when your hair is hot. This is aimed for damaged and weakened hair.






The other hair product I purchased is the Redken Extreme Anti-Snap, which is supposed to give strength to your hair to reduce breakage and split ends.
I intend to give reviews on these two products after testing them out for a little while :)










The 3 remaining purchases are all from Caudalie and these are; Caudalie Vinosource SOS Hydration SetCaudalie Vinoperfect Set(pictured right) and the Caudalie Vinosource SOS Morning Eye Rescue 15ml. This is my first purchase of Caudalie products and I'm really looking forward to try these out.


That is all for now, until next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment