Recent Purchases #3 - Skin care



I've recently purchased some items but I feel like they will be too much for 1 blog post so I will be splitting them into sections with the first one being skincare. I haven't bought all these items at once, but I have bought them within the last month / month and a half so some of these products I have already tried for which I will be giving a veryyy short review!

The first purchase is of Alpha h. I've recently grown to love this brand and I would love to try more products from their range.



I purchased the balancing cleanser and the liquid gold and both of these are re purchases. I previously bought sample sizes to try the products out and I love them. I use the cleanser for morning cleanse as it feels so refreshing and I use the liquid gold every 3 nights and I noticed great improvements in my skin since I've been using it.



The second purchase is of Pai. I bought the whole starter kit available on their website which consists of 100ml Camelia and Rose Hydrating cleanser which I love and is one of the most gentle cleansers I have ever tried; it soothes my skin even during my eczema breakouts and it doesn't sting which is a huge plus sign for my sensitive skin.
The set also includes a toner and this time I chose the bio affinity rosemary and rice plant. I was previously using the lotus and orange blossom toner and it feel really refreshing and hydrating but at the moment I've been having a lot of oily patches especially around my nose and I thought I would try this one. I have used it for a couple of days and so far I think it is helping as when I spray it my skin feels smooth and it feels like it is absorbing the excess oil without my skin feeling tight or dry. But its still early days to actually review such product.
One more item included in the kit is a moisturizer for which I have chosen the geranium and thistle for combination skin. I like this moisturizer because it leaves my skin feeling smooth without the excess oils and it is really good on my sensitive skin.



Origins overnight intensive mask. This product is one that I have been reading a lot of raves about and I really wanted to try, but it's been difficult to acquire in Malta. (If any knows of a website that sells origins products and ships to Malta pls let me know as I would like to try more origins products. I love this product, it smells amazing and leaves my skin hydrated and refreshed. I've been using it twice a week since I got it and I only have high praises for it.

One last product related to skin care is the zit zapper from skin doctors. I have only used it once so far so i don't know if it actually works yet, strangely enough I really like the smell though!

No comments:

Post a Comment