August Favourites




It seems that I don't have much favorites at the moment, I've been switching quite a lot of products recently and there aren't much stuff that I consider my favorites. Having said so, there are some items I've been liking more than others, which I will include in this post.

The first one is the Pai Muslin Cloth. I've been using these cloths quite often recently and I am really liking them as they seem to really exfoliate the skin without them being to harsh on the skin.

One product I've been using daily is the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Pink Blossom. I really like rimmel powders as they seem to mattify the excess oils without leaving my skin too matte (on my skin at least) and since summer is really hot here, this has been a good product for the season.

The Real Techniques Stippling Brush is a brush I've been using daily. I love this brush, I like all the real techniques brushes I have tried so far, and I would like to try more of them as they are so good. I use the stippling brush to blend in my blusher and it gives me an amazing finish and it looks so natural. I think this is my most favorite brush and it has been for the past couple of months.

Another favorite is not a beauty product, it is a cooking book. It is from M&S and is call the Allergy Free Cookbook. I find this really useful, it has amazing recipes and for each recipe there are around for options, which are: nut free, dairy free, egg free and gluten free so anyone can adapt the recipe they like to whatever they need to avoid. I have tried a couple of recipes from this book and I haven't found anything I don't like yet :) I would really recommend this book to anyone who suffers from such food allergies or are looking to avoid certain ingredients.

What are your current favourite products at the moment? I would love to hear your ideas :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment