Simple Hair Care Routine



At the moment I have a very simple hair care routine, but I am looking to invest in a better one, so I am open to all suggestions :)



If you've read my June Favourites here,  you know I've been loving my hair doughnut and with the current temperature being 32 degrees celcius (and that is taken in the shade) I am not too keen on blow drying my hair, so I 've been turning to my trusty doughnut a lot, which is making my hair care routine pretty simple.

For Shampoo, Conditioner and Treatment I am currently using the Schwarzkopf  Gliss, Hair Repair Color Protect Range, being Shampoo and Conditioner and Treatment all from the same range. I really like this range and it makes my hair really smooth and silky. But sometimes I feel like my hair need a proper detox cleanse, so I am currently looking for a good cleansing / detoxifying shampoo. Do you have any good Cleansing shampoo suggestions? :)

After shampooing and conditioning my hair, I always try to use a leave in conditioner for which I am currently using the Milkshake Conditioning Whipped Cream leave in mousse, which I find is really good and smells amazing, but I have been using it for around 5 years now and although it is a trusty leave in mousse, I and am currently looking for a change, so any suggestions are highly appreciated :)

When I don't blow dry my hair:

I use the Redken Extreme Anti Snap Treatment, which is claimed to give strength to your hair and prevent breakage, which I think is really helping but I will do a full review later on once I've fully tested the product. 


When I do blow dry my hair:

I use the Kerastase Ciment Thermique, which is claimed to be activated by heat. I haven't used it for long so I cannot really comment on it, but I've read a lot of good reviews and after a couple more uses I will post a full review of such product.

I tend to use my GHD Hair Straightener every time I blow dry my hair so I use a heat protecting spray to protect my hair from too much heat. At the moment I am using; Catwalk by Tigi Straight Collection Sleek Mystique, which I found to be really good, it smells amazing and it feels like it is really protecting my hair. I've been using this product for over a year now and I really love it, but my current bottle is coming to an end and I am looking for a change. so again please let me know of any suggestions for a good heat protecting spray.

Always:

After every wash and style and sometimes even in between, I use a serum. At the moment I am using the Redken All Soft Argan 6 oil, which I believe is really amazing, it smells lovely and it leaves my hair really smooth and silky and shiny but in a very good way. I use this product before and after a blowdry, before styling and in between uses to tame away any frizzy hair sticking out. I've been using this product for around 4 months now and I honestly cannot find any bad thing about this product. 

***

As you may have notices I am on the lookout for a revamp of my current hair care routine, so any comments and suggestions are all highly appreciated.

***

I would love to see your current hair care routine, so please leave any links for such routines in the comments below :)

***

Until Next Time ...

PS: All my comments are my sincere honest opinions. I have not been paid to recommend any of these products 

No comments:

Post a Comment