Healthy Eating : Pancakes with a difference

I'm always looking for healthy eating options (although I don't always eat really healthy even though I would love to). While browsing through different websites I came across this very easy pancake recipe which is also very healthy and I though I would document and share this recipe.



This consist mainly of 2 ingredients; banana & eggs:

  • 1 medium to large banana
  • 2 eggs
Beat them well (I used a food processor) and fry in a pan. I used coconut oil to fry the pancakes in and only used 1/2 a teaspoon for the whole batch in a non stick pan. With 1x the amount mentioned I made around 4-5 pancakes of 10cm diameter each.

I served these with a light spread of nutella, walnuts, almonds and a marshmallow for decoration. You could serve them with anything. They even taste good without any filling as they have a light banana taste.

I really liked this recipe and would definitely recommend it :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment